Ticket #47 (assigned enhancement)
Updates to 4.1
|Reported by:||sibion||Owned by:||saua|
Nice use of some of my changes. I reviewed the code and you did a nice job of incorporating my changes while making the code more flexible. Anyhow, here is a brief run down on the main things I have changed.
- Added SummaryTile? as requested on the forums to be a static view of information found in the export files. Namely displaying, track name, total distance, total time, start and end times, average speed with moving speed being displayed in parentheticals (similar to how you did the compass direction and course degrees) and min/max elevations.
- Added Export Tracks option to menu list when track is static either after opening or stopping the track. I found myself not remembering which track I just opened and exporting the wrong track. This allows the user to view the track and if it is the correct track then export directly from the MainCanvas? screen.
- Finally, I also found myself not being able to determine which files were the .bbt files and which were the .kml/.gpx files because they all have the same name. So I updated the options to allow for a different export directory from the track directory. If the user only sets up one of the directories the message will indicate that the one directory that was set up will be used for both Track and Export. You get the point, take a look, I used your code and tryed to comment where I made changes.
- I really like the duration to be on the MainCanvas? so I added that back, I am sure you will take it out which is fine but I do like it there so I can see the basic info including time on the plotter screens.
Let me know if you have any questions. You can get a hold of me through the BBF and if you want my direct email address private message me on BBF and I would be happy to provide it.
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Status changed from new to assigned