|Version 29 (modified by saua, 5 years ago) (diff)|
bbTracker is a simple application for Java-enabled smartphones to create GPS track logs. It tracks ones movement and provides that data for later analysis. It is not meant as a replacement for full-featured GPS software that does display maps and do path-finding, but rather a simple tool that does one thing and does it well.
- look at some screenshots to find out if bbTracker looks like it's what you want
- check the Installation guide to find out how to install bbTracker on your handheld
- visit the Download page to get the binaries or find out about the source code
- check the Version History to find dBbTrackerout what's new
- check for Compatibility with your smartphone
- find out how to build and develop bbTracker
- bbTracker 0.5.3.1 was released. This one contains only a single bugfixe.
- bbTracker 0.5.3 was released. The only changes where some small bugfixes.
- bbTracker 0.5.2 was released. This release contains some small new features together with the usual bugfixes.
- bbTracker 0.5.1 was released. This release is about bugfixes and polishing.
- bbTracker 0.5.0 was released. This release contains some major refactoring. This enables phones without the Location API (the majority of cellphones out there) to use bbTracker with a Bluetooth GPS puck. For those who are already using 0.4.2, there aren't any new features, sorry.
- bbTracker 0.4.2 was released. This release contains lots of small changes and bugfixes, but no new major features.
- bbTracker 0.4.1 was released. This release contains only bugfixes and two small features.
- bbTracker 0.4.0 was released. The most important change is the additiona of a details screen. The complete list of changes can be found in the version history as usual.
- Screenshots for 0.4.0 have been added.
- Added a little bit of Documentation.
- Registration of accounts for this trac instance is now possible. I've disabled ticket creation for unregistered users, because of bug spam (only one until now, but I don't want to take any chances). As an additional bonus registered users can edit the wiki. Maybe someone wants to provide some Screenshots, or work on the Documentation? ;-)
- bbTracker 0.3.2 was released, which contains only minor bugfixes. A detailed list of changes is available.
- bbTracker 0.3.1 was released, which is mainly a bugfix release. A detailed list of changes is available.